Wednesday, February 6, 2008

STARTS WITH THE LETTER "C"

I found this tag at Mommy's Gibble Gabbles that starts the first letter of your name. So here it goes! Mine will start with the letter "C".

If you are interested to do this guys just feel free to grab this.
Just replace it with the first letter of YOUR name.

Have fun and enjoy!!!

1. Famous Singer: Celin Dion
2. Four Letter Word: Cars
3. Street: Cameron Street
4. Color: Coral
5. Gifts/Presents: Clothes
6. Vehicles: Cavelier
7. Things In A Souvenir Shop: Chain
8. Boy Name: Christopher
9. Girl Name: Courtney
10. Movie Title: Charlotte's Web
11. Drink: Coffee
12. Occupation: Carpenter
13. Celebrity:
14. Magazine: Cosmopolitan
15. Pro Sports: Curling ?
16. Fruit: Cranberry
17. Something You Throw Away: old Clothes
18. Something You Shout: Crap! (thinking of you Jenn LOL)
19. Reason for being late for work: Cranky

4 comments:

Farah Deen said...

Carrie,this is a nice meme. I've done it. actually, that was my very first meme since i started blogging. :) http://syabilsania.blogspot.com/2007/12/f-for-farah.html

jenn said...

I will do this tomorrow!

It's nice to know you think of me!!

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started to get real money.
It gets down to select a proper companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the profit with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view