Sunday, February 24, 2008

FEELING BETTER TODAY!

I am happy to say that after Kohl being sick yesterday and throughout the night he woke up this morning and feeling great and very happy that he might be able to attend his friends birthday party later on today. He handled being sick like a trooper and never cried or complained once about it and apparently he was sick throughout the night but never woke us up....he used his bowl and went back to sleep. I feel bad, I should have been there but I guess he had everything under control. He is now down in the kitchen eating breakfast and talking about this birthday party so hopefully he stays feeling better and I will wait for the next kid to get sick....who will it be?

2 comments:

jenn said...

I'm so glad he's feeling better!

Misty DawnS said...

I'm thrilled to hear he is feeling better. I hate it when kids are sick :-(