Friday, February 8, 2008

FOUR THINGS MEME

Jenn tagged me with the 4 Things Meme.

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Deluxe French Fries
2. Hotel (house keeping)
3. Call Centre
4. mom (this one is the most rewarding)

Four places I lived:
1. Moncton NB
2. Saint John NB (twice)
3. Charlottetown PEI
4. Cape Breton NS

Four movies I’ve watched over and over:
1. High School Musical 1 & 2
2. Message in a bottle
3. Coyote Ugly
4. Madagascar

Four shows I watch:
1. House
2. Biggest Loser
3. American Idol
4. Jon and Kate plus 8 (TLC)

Four places I’ve been:
1. Florida
2. Ottawa
3. Montreal
4. Newfoundland

Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Jenn
2.Tammy
3. Barb ( Aunt)
4. Cindy

Four favorite things to eat:
1. chinese food (love it)
2. Donairs
3. Cheese cake
4. Honey mustard chicken wraps for McDonald's

Four places I’d rather be:
1. Any where with my family
2.Some where warm
3. Summer vacation camping
4. In bed!

Four things I look forward to this new year:
1. Losing and maintaining my weight
2. renovations on the house
3. summer vacation
4. clearing up some debt (if possible with renovating)

Four people to tag:
1. Matt
2.Jocelyn
3.Darlene
4.Syari

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Mine's up..thanks again, Carrie. Have a great Friday! :)

Mom Knows Everything said...

Hi Carrie! I know you just did a meme, but I'm tagging you with another one. Sorry!

Sultana said...

taking it now. :) will do it soon as I can. :D

Utah Mommy said...

Thank you so much for tagging me Carrie. My apology for not visiting you for few day i have been very sick lately. Will grab this for sure and hopefully i can post this today. Have a great week ahead~