Thursday, February 28, 2008

LOOKING BACK....

The other night when I was feeling really upset over what was happening with Jay at school, I sat here and scrolled down through my family blog to look at the pictures of what we have done over the past year. It brought back a lot of good fun memories and also reminded me of how much I miss my good friend Kim from back home in New Brunswick. We spent a lot of time talking at the bus stop while our kids played and I will never forget the day that my son and her sun where covered up to there ears in sand. Kohl and Daniel had a blast. Kohl spent his time digging himself a hole then ended up sitting it, meanwhile little Daniel was off filling his hat with sand and dumping it on his head. Before we knew it Kohl was not only sitting in but started to bury himself with the sand then Daniel came along to help. So I had some laundry to get done at this point but they were having fun. The final result was nothing but Kohl's head sticking out of the sand. This is just one of the many great days spend after school with the kids!

1 comment:

Petula said...

That is such a cute photo! It looks like he was having so much fun.