Thursday, February 7, 2008

FINDING SNOWBOARD GEAR


I hope we get some snow in the next couple of weeks to help the condition of the ski hills. Next week I will be going skiing with my son Jay and the Church Youth Group. This could be interesting considering I haven't been skiing since I was in Junior High and Jay has never been skiing before. He is considering trying snowboarding rather than the skiing, so I am hoping that if he really likes it then we will get out on a regular basis to do some skiing and snowbarding during the winter months.

During the next few days I will take Jay out to look for snowbards and other accessories he will be needing for the trip. Where to start? There are so many brand names to choose from but I have been told to look into Burton snowboards at least I have somewhere to start. I'm not sure what I will be needing all together so I am hoping I will find some good help and great savings to make things easier on me and my budget. Wish me luck and if the weather permits I will be on the slopes next weekend!

No comments: