Friday, February 15, 2008

CONFUSION IN THE NIGHT....

It was too funny....the other morning Jay walks upstairs not looking to happy and usually by this time he has had his shower and is ready for school but he didn't look like he showered but he was dressed so I asked him .."Jay are you showered for school?" Jay replies "yes" ok I'm thinking then he tells me that he heard his alarm go off so he jumped out of bed and got in the shower then went to his room and got dressed for school. It wasn't until he came back to the kitchen for breakfast that he looked at the clock and it was 11:00pm. He said he was so mad (and confused) so he went back to his room took off his socks and slept in his clothes. Later to find out his alarm went off in his dream! I tell you I have to keep an eye on this kid at night because we never know what he will do (thank god we are passed his sleep walking stage...that was a nightmare) Jay now laughs about this incident but he says he was fully aware on what he was doing he just didn't know what time it was LOL

2 comments:

Misty DawnS said...

Awwwww I would have been totally bummed too!

Hazel said...

haha,do have a nice weekends