Friday, February 22, 2008

IS IT TOO EARLY TO THINK ABOUT CHRISTMAS?

I know who in their right mind wants to think about Christmas as early as February. But with the great deals my husband could get at work on clothing and toys how could I not jump at the chance to start buying Christmas gifts for my nieces and nephews. I think with what we bought today I will only have the McDonald's gift cards left to buy them. The best part of shopping early is that I can spend September, October and November buying for my own kids and making sure they get what they want this year without falling behind on the bills.

3 comments:

Mattyboy said...

With trying to budget these days you really have to shop the deals when you can. Great job saving money.

jenn said...

That is such a great idea. I would love to be able to shop this early. My dad and his wife shop the week after christmas, when everything goes on sale. They are already done for this year!

Carrie said...

Jenn the deals were great Matt came home last night with gifts bought for all my neices and nephews and some of their bday gifts as well for only $60! Love it...