Thursday, February 7, 2008

MY GRANDMOTHER WANTS HER INDEPENDENCE

My father is worried about my grandmother now that she is living alone. She has artheritis in her knees which is making it really hard for her to get around easily. She has had a few minor incidents with getting in and out of the bath tub lately so to make things easier for her my father has mentioned to her to consider looking at walk in tubs as a solution to make getting in and out easier. I have hard about these great tubs and I think this is exactly what she needs to remain independent and safe!

While looking into different styles of walk in tubs I came across a great website that offers lots of information on their tubs along with safety products as well. Remain Active offers bath tubs that are designed with safety, ease and comfort in mind and also have their tubs coordinate with all decor. I really hope that my grandmother will consider getting one of these walk in tubs so that she will be sager in her home without losing her independence.

No comments: