Thursday, February 21, 2008

IT'S FINALLY HERE...

My husband called me from work all excited and asked if I received anything yet today. Well obviously not or I would have called him. I told me that he checked the tracking of my laptop and it is on the truck to be delivered. Only minutes after hanging up from him did I see the delivery truck pull up in front of the house. I was standing in the door way waiting for the delivery. Yep it was my laptop. I am so excited but I don't know how to get it set up to work so I will have to wait until he gets home from work later on tonight. I will have to be patient a bit longer...

1 comment:

Petula said...

Oh how exciting! A new laptop is almost as good as dark chocolate. LOL

BTW: Don't give up on the weight loss; almost everyone hits a plateau... the last five will be off in no time!