Friday, February 22, 2008

NOW HUBBY WANTS A LAPTOP...

I use to spend a lot (most) of my time confined in my computer room working on the computer, blog hopping, paying bills and all that stuff and after months of doing this I was starting to feel trapped so hubby bought me a laptop for Valentine's Day and OMG freedom. Last night I was exhausted and just wanted to lay in bed to keep warm so up I went (early) and so did my laptop. I was so nice to be able to play around on the computer and be comfortable at the same time. If it wasn't for having my laptop in bed with me I would have missed out on $35 worth of opps. So already the laptop is starting to pay for itself. One monthly payment down...how many more to go lol Anyway back to hubby. He mentioned this morning that he might look into getting a laptop for himself. I think it's a great idea and he would be able to take it with him on business meetings and not have to take my pink one, I think he mentioned the ruby red.
Jay will be happy when he gets home from school to find out that he now has Internet on his old computer. Matt restored it back to when we first bought the computer 8 years ago and it's working better than our newer computer we got last Christmas...go figure.
Happy Blogging Everyone!

2 comments:

Mattyboy said...

Wouldn't we all love a little lappy to call our own. I think Ruby Red would be a great choice.

Carrie said...

We will have to see where we are money wise after the windows are done. Your birthday is coming up and so is father's day...it might just happen and I was thinking Ruby Red...

carebear