Thursday, February 21, 2008

BUSY DAY AHEAD...GOT TO BE THURSDAY

Today is Thursday so for me it brings a very busy day which won't end until I put the kids to bed. My husband is off this morning and will go to work at noon which will give me a couple of hours before heading to the school to pick up the kids. I will have to remember to bring supper for Trinity along with her dance clothes and shoes because we will be staying for Jay's second basketball game (must also remember camera....) today he gets his team uniform and he is hoping to win this game. They got a little down last week losing their first game...they were winning right up to the end. I will leave right after the game and get Trinity to dance by 4:45pm then quickly get Matt back to work from his supper break to watch the game. I will have to get supper for the other kids, get them in pyjamas and homework finished for Kohl then go back for Trinity at 7:00. Thank God that not long after that all the kids will be in bed and I will finally have time to....
*do the laundry
*clean up
*make lunches for tomorrow
*lay out their clothes for tomorrow
*put laundry away
*find time to relax in the tub (I wish)
*GO TO BED!

Boy to I just love Thursdays!

No comments: