Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


I just want to wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day. I hope that this day is filled with lots of hugs, kisses and love from your family and friends. The kids had a great day at school with their Valentine's party this afternoon and came home filled with sugar! Trinity won a Valentine's Cake (chocolate mmm...) which we will have when she gets home from dance.

My hubby pulled off one of the biggest surprises for me....get this...I got my red roses of course and a card and in it was some papers with note that said sorry it's not here yet but it's on its way...what! A LAPTOP! I was so surprised that he actually pulled this off without me thinking anything of it. He is the best isn't he!

1 comment:

Misty DawnS said...

WOW!!! That's quite the awesome Valentines Day gift!!!