Friday, February 29, 2008

DANCE CLASSES FORCING ME TO PART TIME JOB

I love watching my daughter dance! She has come a long ways in just 3 years and this year she moved up and joined an older class that is more advanced in tap dancing. She was just there to learn harder dance steps and join them in the dance show for parents. Well last night her dance teacher approached me and invited Trinity to join the class to go to competition with them in May. Trinity was so excited and so was I of course, I am so proud of her and this showed her that a lot of hard work pays off and then to find out that Trinity will be old enough to join the more competitive classes next year which will mean even more competitions for our little dancer. She is well worth all the money this is going to cost us but I think I might have to look into a part (or full) time job in the fall.

1 comment:

jenn said...

I just watched her video and she has amazing talent!