Friday, February 29, 2008

30 QUESTION MEME


I got another tag from Jenn, wow 30 questions, this could take some time LOL

1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say? Nothing...I would be speachless, Matt had a vasectomy a few years back.

2. Do you trust all of your friends? Most of them

3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love? yep that is what I did and it's has been 8 years of moving with his company.

4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason? Yes. And this last move showed us that. This is the best move we have made so far. (except leaving my friend kim behind :0(

5. Can you make a dollar in change right now? I doubt it. It's all in the bank (not much)

6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor? The best doctor, I would love to have been a doctor. I guess my cousin Amanda. She has an interest in nursing like I do.

7. Which word do you use too often? I have picked up a bad habit of saying bad words. Things can get so stressful and crazy around here and they slip out.

8. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times? yep

9. What's your most favorite scar? my thyroid surgery scar on my neck (not so favorite)

10. When was the last time you flew in a plane? 16 years ago flying to Florida

11. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex? smile

12. Fill in the blank. I love __________. my family!

13. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future? Getting my last 5 pounds of weight off.

14. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call? Hubby.

15. Where was your favorite picture taken? In a garden on our wedding day

16. What's your middle name? Marie

17. Honestly, what's on your mind right now? My daughters dancing, so proud of her!

18. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?our debt, really holding us back on what we can do with the kids.

19. Who was or will be the maid of honor/best man in your wedding?My sister LeeAnn

20. What are you wearing right now? jeans, pink t shirt and black zip sweater

21. Ever had a bar fight? Nope

22. Who knows you the best? Hubby, or at least he should

23. Did you buy something today? Yep, my daughter wanted to take me to McDonald's for breakfast with her gift certificates that she won but when it was time to pay she wanted me to pay for my own. Then she bought her self a cinnamon melt and I thought she was sharing it but nope. none for me. What a kid lol

24. Did you get in a fight with someone today? Probably the kids. I day doesn't go by without fighting with someone over something...sad I know

25. When was the last time you had a massage? I think hubby tried the other night but I fell asleep?!

26. Last person to see you cry? hubby :0(

27. Who made you cry? he did.

28. What was the last TV show you watched? Lost (last night)

29. Who was the last person you hung out with? daughter

30. Have you ever taken a peek at someone else's diary? NO!

2 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

Awww....you miss Kim! That's so sweet. Kim ROCKS!

jenn said...

Great answers. It's always nice to learn a little more about our friends!