Monday, February 25, 2008

MOMENT OF TRUTH...

...What kind of tv show is that? I mean my God I am sitting here at the computer listening to it and why on earth would anyone want put themselves and their relationship through that kind of crap and stress. Relationships are hard enough without all the extra drama. Apparently this tv show is a game of truth to win a certain amount of money I am not sure of all the details of it this is the first time I've listened to it and was shocked at the questions this girl was being asked.....did you love someone else when you got married?...did you a sexual relation with someone else while you were married? You get the idea...I was sweating just waiting for you answers then to see if she was telling the truth or not...I don't know how things are going to be between this couple but a divorce could be where she will be spending her money LOL

No comments: