Tuesday, February 26, 2008

INCOME TAX RETURN

After all the commotion that went on with Jay at the school today we were almost late for our appointment to file our income taxes. We didn't have to wait too long but with taking Blake along with us we were a bit worried at how well he would behave. I remembered that my laptop plays DVD's so I packed it up and grabbed one of his new movies off the shelf and headed out. I was so impressed at how well this idea worked out. Blake curled up under the ladies desk and watched his movie. Not a peep out of him now if only he would have done the same thing at Jay's basketball game I would have been all set. Ok so now back to our taxes...I can't really complain about our return it was more then all the other years, I guess claiming the kids sports sure helped us out a lot. The money will be spent on bills of course and taking the kids away for march break but before all that tomorrow I am buy EVERYONE new socks and undies! What a treat....lol I told the kids the great new about the socks and undies and they yelled and cheered (just to give you an idea of how bad we need these....:o) Tomorrow we meet with the bank to straighten out some financing and hopefully consolidate our bills to give us a fresh start. I hate moving it always puts us behind on the bills. wish us luck tomorrow that all works out!

3 comments:

jenn said...

Oh my goodness...I thought I was the only one who bought socks and undies with our tax return! We are so alike!

Anonymous said...

Hey I filled out my taxes too. And guess what...For the first time in seven years I'm getting money back! Yeah for me.

(I should have quit my job years ago. lol)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.