Wednesday, February 20, 2008

EASY TO BED...:0)

Last night as I was tucking in my children it hit me once again at how well they go to bed without complaining. They now the bedtime routine and get their teeth brushed and hop into bed. Most nights they are allowed to watch one tv show before getting tucked in. It is so nice to be able to put the kids to bed without the fighting and they drift off to sleep with pleasant happy thoughts to get them through until morning! The last thing I want to do to end the day is fight with my children....I am blessed with these four amazing children and thank God everyday for them :0)

1 comment:

jenn said...

I, too, am blessed in that department. My kids know when bedtime is, and most nights are in bed before I have to remind them. Of corse, they do get up at 6 every morning, so they are exhausted by the time night comes.