Tuesday, February 26, 2008

IS THIS DAY OVER YET?????

My head is pounding and I still have to take Jay to his guitar lessons. I am so surprised at how well Jay is after his ordeal at school this morning (check here to read about it) he was so happy to be able to play his school basketball game. Even though they lost this game which was against the toughest team ever they should be happy hat they are the only to team to have ever got the most baskets against them. That's cause enough for celebration! Way to go Jaguars!!!!!!
Jay just informed me that we have a storm expected for here for the next 2 days, messy with rain, freezing rain and snow. With any luck there won't be school tomorrow and we won't have to face Jay's appeal for school suspension for another day. This situation with Jay defending himself and getting in trouble is just tying knots in my stomach and I cannot wait until the day is over.

No comments: