Friday, February 22, 2008

FRIDAY IS FINALLY HERE!

It has been such a busy week and I am so looking forward to the weekend. Tonight Jay is going to the church youth group sleepover but it is just a street over so there is no running around that need to be done there. I guess the kids have hip hop tonight from 5-6pm and I will pick Matt up at 9:30pm. But tomorrow nothing and Matt works so he can keep the van for the day and I will hang out here and maybe get the cleaning I was going to do yesterday done. Matt works again Sunday and Kohl was invited to his first birthday party from school and he is so excited about it I can't say no. Ok so maybe there isn't a lot of time to relax but it is definitely a lot better than most weekends.
Happy Friday !

1 comment:

jenn said...

My weekend will be spent cleaning. I love being able to get the kids helping!