Thursday, February 21, 2008

Displaying Our Photos Digitally

I love taking pictures with my digital camera and I do so every chance I get. With my husbands job it keeps him at the office alot so for Christmas I bought him a digital picture frame. This digital fram will make it easier and better for him to display pictures of the family. Also having family living long distance from us we are going to look into purchasing more digital frames for our parents for Christmas this year!
There are so many digital photo frames to choose from from 7 inch digital frames up to 15 inch digital frames so we are sure to find a frame that will suit our parents. These digital frames can be found online at digitalframez.com and right now if you purchase any of their 10 inch frames you will receive a FREE 256 MB SD memeory card! Choose a frame that is right for you and take advantage of their world wide shipping.

1 comment:

tx sweetie said...

hi there Carrie,good morning to you.I went to visit u in your rantinsofawoman blog but for some reason it always hang up on me.So might as well leave a message here.

I have a speedtest tag for you in my blog,pls try it to know your typing speed,here is the url

http://texas-sweetie.blogspot.com/2008/02/speed-test.html

have a snowy day there!!