Thursday, February 28, 2008

SCHOOL REPORT CARDS....

Yesterday the kids came home with there second term report cards. I had asked them how they felt they did on it and they all thought that they did pretty good and Jay said that he knows he can still do better and is determined to really make a difference on his final report. I know that he can do it he just needs to take his time and make sure that he has all the information he needs when completing school projects and assignments. I sat down and looked them over and all 3 kids did show and improvement this report and Kohl my little guy in his first year of school is finally reading. This has just happened all of a sudden, for homework he has 2 short books to read and I was shocked when he picked it up and started reading it to himself. I am amazed at how many words he knows. It seems like less than a month ago he couldn't or wouldn't read any words on his word list. I am so proud of him and he is very proud of himself. After each book he reads he always finishes saying " I did it! I am so proud that I can read". Then you should see his smile :0)

No comments: