Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A GREAT GIFT IDEA FOR HUBBY

In a couple of months my husband will be celebrating his birthday and will be turning 32 years old but he is one of the hardest people to buy for so this year I am planning on buying something that I am sure he will find very useful with all our home renovation projects. Now I am sure you are all thinking of power tools, right? Nope, guess again. The lighting is never good when he needs to make cutes in wood and he usually gets me to stand and hold a flashlight on the line he needs to cut so hey, why not looking into getting him some spotlights to help light up his work area and for the nights he is outside trying to work, these spotlights will help brighten up the yard. Ok so maybe when I looked into these it wasn't as easy as I thought with all the choices to choose from but I am sure what ever light I buy him it will sure make seeing things a lot easier.

Now that I am thinking about it, Father's Day will be here before too long and I am sure my father and father in law could make sue of a spotlight and with a rechargeable spotlights my father can use it while camping.

No comments: