Wednesday, February 27, 2008

NEW SOCKS AND UNDIES FOR THE FAMILY...


Yesterday we got our income taxes done and today we went shopping with some of the money we got back. We were really careful not to blow our money but we all needed to socks and undies so that is what I went shopping for today. Well it was so funny when I opened that bag and started passing them out. You had to be hear to appreciate the humor in it all but it was just as exciting as Christmas morning. All I could do was laugh! They were yelling with excitement, comparing what color bottoms everyone got on their socks (easier to sort in the laundry) and Jay went off and modeled his new boxers. Blake showed off his new Diego undies then off they went. I will have to get them all washed because I have a feeling they will be looking for their new socks and undies for morning. What an exciting evening and money well worth spending lol

No comments: