Monday, February 11, 2008

ENJOYING THE SNOW

With the snow we have been getting lately we are enjoying our time at the hills sliding. We spent a couple of hours at the golf course hills sliding and had a great time. It is so nice to see the kids getting out and enjoying the winter weather instead of being in the house all the time. To injuries to report but I tell you I have a 5 year old dare devil on my hands. No fear at all...I will be looking into getting him a helmet before he goes sliding again just to be on the safe side. With the snowstorm we had last night it should make sliding that much better with the fresh snow on the ground. We won't be taking the kids sliding this weekend because I will be trying my luck on the ski hills. EEEEKS!

5 comments:

Petula said...

The sliding looks like fun! ... and helmet may be just what the "dare angel" ordered! Have fun skiing! And be careful!

Nature Nut /JJ Loch said...

{{{HUGS!}}} for the injuries, but WHEEE!!! so much fun.


Carrie, I have given you an award which is a *badge* on my blog.

Congratulations!!!

Hugs, Nancy

Ritchelle said...

I love the photos...

Ritchelle said...

that one below is really cute with the puppy,hikhik..

Mom Knows Everything said...

We have more snow coming tomorrow. Yuck!!! I've about had it with all the snow. I want SPRING!!! LOL!