Thursday, February 7, 2008

FINDING LOTS OF GREAT DEALS!

Having a husband that manages a retail store does come in handy from time to time. He called me earlier today and told me to come in to see if there were any snowsuits that I would want for the kids next year. Well I was lucky to find a snow suit for all four of the kids and at around $20 each I can't turn it down. No we don't really have the money right now to spare but it will save us lots in the fall when we would be looking to buy our winter outerware. I also got some great deals on kids fashion with an extra 40% off the already reduced price so I put some clothes away for my nieces for Christmas and got my sister a baby shower gift for her new baby due in March. Now if I could only find enough money to get the great deal on the electric fireplace that I really really want, My mom wants it too so I will probably have to let her have this one...

No comments: