Thursday, September 18, 2008

LIVING ON THE WATER



Ok so I don't actually live ON the water but pretty much on the edge of the water, we can see it from our upstairs windows.
One of the things I love most about where I live is how close to the water we are! Yes this is a picture of a cruise ship and one of the ferries that pass by here on a daily bases. I missed the chance for a great shot of this cruise ship last week but I thought this one was pretty neat with having the ferry passing by. Just a few minutes before this was taken we were driving down our street, almost to our house when there it was, the cruise ship. It looked like it was blocking the end of the street with the size of it. I tell you it would have been an amazing shot. I don't know if I will ever see anything like that again but if I do I will make sure I get a picture.

No comments: