Saturday, September 13, 2008

Christmas Surprise

With Christmas only a few months away I am starting to thing of Christmas gifts for everyone in the house. Normally we put the focus on the kids and really spoil them but that normally leaves very little for Hubby and I to spend on each other. With getting out and finding a job this fall I am hoping to have a little extra money around for Christmas this year and would love to surprise him with a Great Home Theatre Package for our new room that we built this year. Shopwiki.com provides great searches on line to all sorts of links that have taken me all over the internet, basically any site that sells products are linked in this site.
We have been out shopping a few times and he always stops and looks at new tv/hometheatre systems as we are going along. It would be great to surprise him with a full package including a large LCD Television with all the bells and whistles, we have an old TV that really needs to be replaced. Right now we have a DVD player but I thing we would also benefit from an upgrade to a DVD Recorder to replace the old VCR that is lying around and never gets used. I have a few months left so I am optimistic that I will be able to pull it all off in time.

No comments: