Thursday, September 18, 2008

Halloween Is coming


The family is getting excited for Halloween, I am hoping to get the house decorated a bit more than normal this year. Last year at the end of the season we bought some new decorations for the house and I can't wait to use them. We bought an outdoor inflatable Ghost scene that blows up and has a light inside it, I got it up for 1 day last year and it looked fantastic, I can't wait. The other thing we got from Zellers and it was called a Head's up Harry Jr. and it stands about 2' tall and when you press the button it starts to talk and lifts it's head off it's shoulders. This year they have 2 more different Harry's and they look pretty cool too. I think we will make a dollar store run for some household decor to finish up the look.

No comments: