Tuesday, March 4, 2008

WEIGH IN TUESDAY...

I started off pretty good with my weight loss but for the last few weeks I am not losing anything...good news I am not gaining either. I feel like I have flat lined lol. I really can't be too hard on myself because with the cold, messy and slippery winter weather I am not getting out walking anymore and I have been driving the kids to school everyday which is very sad because it's only a 10 minute walk. I just don't like taking my little boy out in the freezing cold. So enough with the excuses....I am sure the last 5 pounds will come off when I get out walking again!
Congrats to everyone who is continuing to lose weight. Keep it up!

3 comments:

jenn said...

Everyone hits plataeu's.(not sure if that's spelled right) You are sticking with it, that's the important thing! And it's your last 5 pounds...those are never easy. Like you said, once you can get outside and get moving, I bet those pounds will just melt away!

Carrie said...

Thanks Jenn, I'm not ready to give up yet. It will just take some work!

Petula said...

HI!! Yes, Jenn's right... it's just a plateau (yes, the spelling of that has alluded me too!)...

I am down to 180! I guess being sick over the weekend gave me a little boost so now I just have to worry about keeping it off. I did yoga this morning so I hold to get a little handweights in and do a little something each day this week!