Monday, March 24, 2008

SPRING CLEANING....


Well it is officially Spring and although the weather is still pretty cold I am getting in the mood to start my spring cleaning! I am starting to open up the curtains on the windows to allow the warmth of the sunlight into the house and I'm in the process of removing the french doors from my computer room to help open up the house. I am off to a slow start but it is a start. Now only if I had a place to store some of the junk I have laying around....I am still trying to places for things since we moved in almost a year ago. Hopefully with getting started early I will be ready for the outdoor spring cleaning as soon it gets warmer! I can't wait to get outside :0)

1 comment:

Mom Knows Everything said...

When your done yours can you come over and help me with mine?