Tuesday, March 18, 2008

WEIGHT LOSS...

I have heard that losing your last 5-10 pounds is hard but I never thought it would be this hard. Ok... Ok I know that there is a lot more that I could be doing to help but last time I lost weight is just melted away without hardly any work involved just changing what I was eating. Not this time that isn't working at all. This time I am going to have to put some work into it and hopefully really really soon I will have a treadmill to help me out. Hmmm what to do about my belly flab?
I still have plenty of time before the summer arrives and I am more then determined to get those last 5 pounds off! Well I guess it's up to 6 lbs now. I did put on another pound while away on vacation :0( It will happen, I just need the tools to help me along the way! All I need is patients.

7 comments:

Petula said...

Yes that belly flab is hard to get rid of. I've re-lost a couple of pounds but I'm not back to 180 yet. I'm about 180 1/2 ... :-)

Preity Angel... said...

Ok let me tell you how to loose weight quickly

Early morning with empty stomach

Make a hot water with Lemon Juice + honey and drink it within a month you will see you are starting loosing weight

see ya

Angel

jenn said...

Oh carrie...don't be discouraged. You can do it! The last 10 pounds are always the hardest, and you've done so good!!!!

I'm gonna try the lemon and honey...although it doesn't sound too good to me. I hope it tastes better then it sounds. I'm just not a big lemon girl. Or a hot drink girl. Look at me, all complaining. Just tell me to shut up and try it!

Preity Angel... said...

Guys,

I am not lying...it really works

Angel

Carrie said...

I am going to do this but I will have to wait until grocery day next week. :0)

thanks
Angel

Preity Angel... said...

Ok Carie...

see you later

Angel

Preity Angel... said...

Ok Carie...

see you later

Angel