Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Another Friendship meme


I got this meme from Anne's blog, let this friendship be scattered all over the world.So pass it on!!!

^_^ Start copying here:

^_^This is the Links Around The World Tag.Instruction:
1. Place your link after the list. If you have more than 1 blog, feel free to add them all here!
2. After placing your blog's address/es, you must tag 5 or more bloggers that is not yet in the list, this is to keep the ball rolling.
3. Here is the best part: Make sure to update your list every now and then, by getting the master list here. I'll be updating the master list every day, or as soon as I see a new blog that's been added to the list.

^_^Links around the world tag

1 - Momhood Moments 2 - Business Mar 3 - Pinay Mommy Online 4 - OnlineBiz and Resources 5 - See Me For What You Will 6 - My Virtual Diary7.Rantings of a Woman 8.Jabber Jaws

I am going to pass this on to Jenn, Matt, Darlene, Jocelyn, Tammy and Brandi...keep this frienship chain going!

4 comments:

jenn said...

I will post this tomorrow. Thanks!

Hazel said...

wow, got another version of this friendship tag...

Mom Knows Everything said...

Thanks Carrie, I'll try to get it done as soon as possible. :o)

Unknown said...

Hi Carrie, thanks a lot for the tag. Can't promise but will try! :)
Have a great weekend! :)