Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP



I was hoping that Sunday night after a long busy day at Crystal Palace Amusement park that the kids would sleep in and get some much needed rest but it didn't happen because Blake woke up early crying with a sore ear and wouldn't take any medicine for the pain quietly. So everyone got an early start to the day which wasn't good because we had another busy and long day ahead. I went to the emergency clinic with my mom to have Blake's ears checked and sure enough his left ear was infected. Poor little guy. After waiting almost 5 hours he was seen and we then headed to the amusement park to meet up with the other kids. We ended up having fun and Blake continued on his day like nothing was wrong but was ready for bed when we got back to my parents house and a good night sleep he had.

2 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

The poor little guy! I hope he's all better now.

Misty DawnS said...

Poor kiddo! I hope he's better! Cute photo!