Thursday, March 6, 2008

GOOD NIGHT SLEEP

My parents got us a memory foam mattress for Christmas and I have never had such great sleep at night where I wake up feeling well rested, no more tossing and turning! You might think that a memory foam mattress cost a lot of money but that is not the case. Overnight Mattress is a memory foam manufacturer who has just started selling direct to the public with overnight shipping. Check out their selection of memory foam mattresses and product reviews at OvernightMattress.com/Real-Reviews to see just how great these mattresses are. Take it from me, if you want a good night sleep look into getting a memory foam mattress!

4 comments:

Petula said...

That looks similar to the mattress I have but I don't have memory foam. I've been wondering if those are as comfortable as the company claims.

Carrie said...

The memory foam mattress that I have is awesome. I am honestly having the best sleep of my life. almost too good...most nights I don't here the kids wake up...definitely worth the money.

Misty DawnS said...

I really want one, but we can't afford it right now :-(

bigjellysandwich said...

Are these mattresses comparable to tempurpedic mattresses in quality?