Tuesday, August 26, 2008

TIME WITH FAMILY

My sister and her family came to Cape Breton to visit last Wednesday so we spent Friday and Saturday at the campground visiting with them. The weather was great and we all had a great time. This ends the camping season for us! When they returned home on Sunday my mom and youngest sister came for a visit and we spent most of the day yesterday shopping!!!!!!!! What a time we had. This morning Trinity had her dance solo so her Nana had the chance to watch her get her choreography finished. Tomorrow is the last day of summer dance camp then my mom and sister will be heading back home.

1 comment:

jenn said...

I miss you!!!!!

Hope you are enjoying your family! My sister will be down here monday with my new niece, who is now 5 months old and I've never met. I'm excited!