Friday, August 8, 2008

MAKING WEDDING PLANS

I have heard that my sister is planning a wedding for next summer and after planning one for me and hubby 7 years back I thought I could offer her some help and ideas on how she can make this time a lot less stressful. With some tips and help along the way from weddingchannel.com she can get great Wedding Ideas, expert advice, interactive planning tools, online registry and so much more to make her wedding the wedding she is looking for and she can get all this help for free! Looking back at my wedding there is so much I would have done different but on a budget and no help with planning made things really stressful and so much that I wanted in my wedding didn't happen now with the help from weddingchannel.com this will help couples get that perfect wedding.

No comments: