Wednesday, August 13, 2008

LET THE DANCING BEGIN....

I can't believe how quick the summer has gone and here we are already getting the kids ready for school but for us this summer our main focus has been on the kids dance classes. They had a month off and both Kohl and Trinity have been having a blast with summer dance classes. When I dropped them off today I was amazed to see that Trinity dance teacher already has costume for some of the classes. Trinity's ballet costume is a black and white stripped body suit with a bit of blue in the upper body with the matching blue too too (spelling ?) and they will be dancing to circus theme music. I don't think she is overly impressed but I think it will be adorable. Anyway only 2 weeks left of camp and then the regular classes will start! I have a feeling this is going to be a great dance year!

No comments: