Friday, August 8, 2008

BEACH BUM



Spending a week camping at a beach sounds great now doesn't it but how do you get through a week when most of your children are scared of the ocean water (jelly fish, crabs, sea weed etc...) Well my little Blake loves the water and all the critters (except jelly fish) that comes with the ocean. He had a blast in and out of the water collecting hermit crabs and everyday we were there he had collected a bucket full. Now I do have to say that I am very proud of my other kids this year as they are over coming there fear of the big ocean LOL they actually went in the water this summer and had FUN! I'm the buying them a water trampoline had helped a lot and for me to because I actually got wet this year and had a great time. I would have to say that year summer was a year to conquer our fears!

No comments: