Thursday, January 10, 2008

***WHAT A DAY...

I don't know if this day could have been anymore busy then it was today...I was about to cry but finally I got things settled down and the two younger boys off to bed. I am serious when I say that I ran the roads all day getting errands done and picking up kids from school to get ready for dance classes, pick up hubby from work for his supper break to drop off at dance then drop him back at work, come back home to get to kids in pj's and make supper then run back out to pick up at dance to come home and get home work done...you get the point. And with all this I was still trying to get some paid blogging done. Well the night is almost over and I am still surviving with no end to job opps on the computer. I hit it lucky today but of all days it had to be my busiest. Oh well the night will be over soon and I can curl up in bed! Can't wait. Sorry if this post seems just as busy as my day but my mind hasn't slowed down yet....lol

No comments: