Thursday, January 17, 2008

Online Backgammon

One game that I remember playing in my younger years is backgammon. I really enjoyed this game and looked forward to getting together at my friends house for a game. Now that I am older I still have an interest in this game but haven't taken the time to learn the rules of the game. This is something for me to look into to get back in the fun of this game!

Once I learn the rules to back gammon I will be ready to play online where I can play for real money or just for fun. Mister Gammon is a website that offers players the latest information about backgammon events and tournaments. Mistergammon.com is a user friendly website and is available in six languages where you can meet people from all over the world and take part in tournaments 24/7. Make use of the strategies to build your backgammon skill on how to build a blockade and advanced backgammon strategies. Remember this game begins and is played with 2 dice rolled. What are you waiting for? It's time to join in the fun and put your backgammon skill to play!

No comments: