Wednesday, January 16, 2008

SNOWBOARD GEAR

One thing I love when it comes to the winter months is getting out and enjoying some good down hill skiing. My son will be going to the ski hill for the first time in a few weeks so he will be needing some ski gear or snowboard gear depending on what he chooses to do. It seems like most of the boys are wanting to Ride Snowboards , so we will see what happens. It has been a while since I've updated my ski gear and with some online shopping from Christy Sports I should find everything I will be needing. this website offers ski gear, snowboard gear, clothing, accessories, clearance, rentals and gift ideas. Watch for the new 2008 ski and snowboard gear that arrives daily from all the top manufacturers. To find a store nearest you visit their store locator.

No comments: