Thursday, January 10, 2008

***PLANS FOR VALENTINES DAY!

It's hard to believe that Christmas has already passed and it's time to start making those big plans for Valentine's Day! This year my husband was given tickets to a Valentine's Day Gala for the hospital, so we thought we would take advantage of the tickets and have a night out without the kids. I have the sitter to arrange which is the easy part but what in the world do we wear. Apparently it's not overly formal but yet dressy so I will be doing some shopping trying to find something to wear. My husband is in need of some new dress pants and shoes so we will see what we can find for him. I did pick up a nice shirt and necklace today when I was out but not sure if it will be dressy enough for this occasion. Looking forward to the night out!

No comments: