Friday, January 11, 2008

***CHEAT NIGHT :0(

I know I know with all the talk about walking and dieting I am going to have a cheat night tonight with my husband. As long as I can keep the cheat nights down to once a week or even better once ever two weeks I will be ok. Hubby just left to go get us donairs. We have been craving them for some time now and since we have been eating a lot of cereal for our meals we thought we deserved a treat. We did give up the pop tonight and will only be drinking water. I think I deserve a few points for that one...LOL. I only have a few minutes left before I'm done with the computer for the night and hopefully I will get to spend my computer time blog hoppin' to my favorite blogs in hope that they forgive me for not stopping by as often as I would like. Things will slow down and I will return to my faithful everyday blog visiting.

2 comments:

jenn said...

What are donairs???

Nature Nut /JJ Loch said...

Carrie, I'm reading this as I eat a peanut butter cup. ROFL...we must have had the same idea.

SNACK TIME!!!


Hugs, JJ