Friday, January 11, 2008

***THE DECISION IS MADE....

.....On Monday I am going to start walking in the evening with a friend of mine. We decided today that we will work together to get one another out of the house without the kids and get some walking done. This will give us a chance to get to know each other better and develop a better friendship. This is a hard thing for me to do because I hate leaving my friends behind when it comes time to move but we aren't planning on moving anytime soon so I figure I may as well enjoy life here in Cape Breton and make this home. I am looking forward to getting out walking, it will be a nice break from the kids and getting exercise at the same time.

2 comments:

jenn said...

Yeah for you! I prefer to walk alone, because I like to listen to my ipod while I walk. But making new friends is always a good thing!

AMIE said...

Walking is such a great way to see your neighborhood (no matter where you end up). I track my walking my www.mapmyrun.com

Good luck and enjoy yourself!