Monday, January 14, 2008

***A BEGINNING TO ANOTHER WEEK...

I just can't seem to get on the ball today. I was planning on going for a walk with Blake this morning to meet my hubby at work for lunch but no way could I get myself ready. Blake is content watching his movie and I picked up a few things around the house and watched for PPP opps. Once the kids are finished school all heck will break loose and I better find some energy by then....
~pick the kids up at school
~immediately drop my oldest son off at a skating party
~return home and get supper ready
~pick Jay up at party
~drop Trinity off at dance
~pick hubby up at work
~go back for Trinity at dance
~finally return home and get home work done and kids ready for bed.

This is all sure to help me lose some weight. I lost 1 whole pound yesterday! It's a start...

God help me find the strength to get on with the day!

1 comment:

jenn said...

Good for you, one pound down!!

I love the kittie picture, so sweet, and so true!