Thursday, January 10, 2008

Blog for Money

Just stop for a minute to think about all the hard work and time you are putting into your blog if you already have one if not this is something you might want to look into starting. It's a lot of work if you make it that way but it pays off with the great friendships you can have by visiting other blogs. I am a stay at home mother of four busy children and for me to work outside of the home is out of the question but I found myself asking how I could bring in some extra money to help with the huge expense of raising four children. Yes there was always the choice to offer childcare from my home but things were already to busy then a good friend of mine helped me with information to make extra money online through my blogs. That's right! I can stay at home and earn some extra money doing what I like to do. Blogging!

She got me hooked up with blog advertising through Smorty and I am having a great time reviewing and giving my opinions on many different websites. It is that simple, I get paid for blogging my opinions by writing articles! This website offers an easy to navigate site and you will be notified by email about new campaign offers. and with Smorty you get paid weekly. If you enjoy blogging and would like to earn some extra income then why not blog for money and earn money through Smorty.

No comments: