Friday, July 11, 2008

MORE HOT WEATHER TO COME.....

Since we got back from visiting our family on July 1st it has been hot everyday and by the looks of the weather forecast for the next 2 weeks there is more hot weather to come. No I am not going to complain about all this HEAT because the warm weather is only here for such a short time but I really could use a break from the heat, like maybe even a rainy day to keep everyone inside so that I can get some much needed cleaning done!
I always start to worry when the weather stays so nice just before our 2 week vacation because we often wonder if we will end up with the wet miserable weather while camping. Last year we were lucky and the entire week we were camping it was beautiful and no rain at all, ok I guess a little. It rained for about 30 minutes while we were setting up the tent. LOL I can't wait to take the kids away for 2 weeks on the beach!

No comments: