Sunday, April 26, 2009

Searching for Education

I have been considering upgrading my education for the last few years but it always seemed impossible to balance, work, the kids and school so I always put off school. There are now options for me with online college courses that allow me to get the education that I want while still making the commitments I have to the kids. Capella University is a fully accredited university currently serving over 24,000 students, many of which are pursuing masters or PhD degreees. Curently offering more than 100 graduate and under graduate courses and is serving people from all 50 states and over 45 countries. When you are looking for options to get the education you are looking for while still maintaining your current life Capella gives an option.

“This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”

No comments: