Sunday, April 26, 2009

Getting some ZZZ's

With working late into the nights I have found it difficult to get a good nights sleep. Getting home after 1am everynight and still needing to get up in the mornings for my youngest son, that doesn't go to school is difficult. Luckily my husbands gets the kids up in the morning and gets them off to school in the morning. I find it hard to get wound down in the evening after work so I am looking for something to relax me but I don't want to get into any sort of strong sleep aid because I don't want to be groogy in the mornings and I don't want to build a dependancy. With a little reserch I found the natural supplement called Kava, Kava. It is made from the kava root and is known for it's relaxation qualities and is used now as a sleep aid throughout North America. Thankfully a restful night sleep isn't far away.

No comments: