Thursday, April 10, 2008

SPRING HAS SPRUNG

This morning was a rather cold morning but before noon it was absolutely beautiful outside. We spent some time today shopping to find me a blouse then grabbed lunch and headed back home to get some outdoor yard work done. Blake had a great time playing in the yard and Matt finally got the van washed after a long messy winter. While I was picking up garbage and debris from the lawn I noticed that in our front yard beautiful purple flowers had started growing. This was definitely a good sign that spring is here and with a temperature of fifteen degrees it felt nice!

1 comment:

Petula said...

15 degrees! Yikes. I just saw something about it being 9 degrees in Toronto. I'm not gonna complain about the chilly 50 degrees it is today.

Oh! Thanks for the weight-loss encouragement. I really appreciate it and needed it. I think I have good news for tomorrow. I'll wait to share then.

Enjoy the rest of your day!